Saturday 28 March 2015

Follow-up: Yubin's instagram clarification

I have been receiving several questions on why some Korean fans seemed to be mad at Yubin even after her clarification.

After fans left supportive comments on Yubin's IG, Yubin made the following clarification:
I'm sorry if I have worried you, but I was just uploading a song that I recommend. Please do not misunderstand.

However, some fans refuted that it is not purely her photo that made fans worried, but because of her tag '#내얘긴줄' (#talkingaboutme).

- Putting the tag #talkingaboutme will no doubt make fans worry
- You shouldn't have put the tag then
- Shouldn't you have expected fans' reactions when you put that tag --
- You mislead your followers and now telling us it's a joke and not to misunderstand? So annoying.
- The tag #talkingaboutme is the main cause of concern


No comments:

Post a Comment