Wednesday 8 April 2015

JYP says no plans for a Wonder Girls comeback at the moment

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=022&aid=0002811210

Compilation of reactions from various community:
- Why...
- What will that Yubin do now
- Then... start... planning... now
- Cheated my feelings
- I do not want to hear this!!!
- Hull ㅠㅠ
- Time to move on. The ones who have clear idea of what they want will do better e.g. Sohee, Sunye, Sunmi
- Besides Sunye and Yeeun, the others can't sing
- At least they are not disbanding, there is still hope
- I miss Wonder Girls... I want to hear their songs...
- It is not wise to recruit a new member and Sohee is going to be busy with her new movie soon... this is expected
- Without their visual (Sohee) and best singer (Sunye), they can't really function well... don't tell me about the other members being as pretty or sing as well... you won't understand the public who see the group lost their two most iconic members.
- I miss Wonder Girls!!!
- Disappointed with JYP


No comments:

Post a Comment